Friday, March 11, 2016

The Whore Couture Fair, 5th edition

I spoke to a colleague of mine, Anna Livia Plurabelle (more about that name later) and she mentioned that the Whore Couture Fair had just started. Damn! I almost missed it!


I had visited a previous edition, I think it is 2 years ago now, and didn't visit the last one. I definitely don't want to miss out this time and miss a chance to see so much hot, trashy and outrageous stuff in one place.
So, after verifying that all the men present were either AFK or explaining to their wives, or mothers, what they were doing at Street Whores - Town Square, I teleported to the fair and immediately found a shoe boutique, filled with stuff I wanted.
Boy, oh boy, who is going to help me purchase all of this? Maybe I should throw in a special offer for the occasion too...

No comments:

Post a Comment