Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring Time party at Street Whores

Spring time party
View on the disco floor from the SJ table

Thursday we had a party at Street Whores - Town square. The theme was 'Spring Time'. It was quite crowded and good fun. I liked the music of DJ's Suzi and Rachael, who spent much of the time teasing each other with the quality of the other's DJ set.
No complaints there, neither to the choice of dress of our poor street whores, who got all of their shiny spring outfits out of cupboards to show off. There were some lucky guys around as well, if I recall. I saw the odd couple walk away into one of the houses at times.

Srping time party, Second Life
Backstage with DJ's Suzi and Rachael
It's definitely a recommendation for me to visit more parties at my workplace. It makes for a nice 2 hours of fun and good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment