Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Autumn Swirl party - a few pictures

I made a couple of pictures during the Autumn Swirl party last sunday October first. I will blog them here to give an impression. We all had lots of fun. It had been a while since the previous Street Whores Party. The next one might be for Halloween!

DJ Suzi spinning

DJ Suzi usually spins the first set at the parties. She treated us to a track of her own this time. Like DJ Rachael she has been trying to make some techno lately.

Suzi's condom in her hand

Suzi usually carries a condom in her hand. Well-prepared!

Autumn Swirl Party

We had a nice and pretty crowd at the party. Some of the dresses weren't even that short and they even did swirl. I have to be honest and admit I was one of the least appropriately dressed ones. Also, yes we do have a decidated dance floor, but since it used to crash me I derender it for parties.

DJ Rachael at the Autumn Swirl Party

The second hour DJ Rach usually spins. Somewhere before the end of her set the winners of the 'Best in Theme' contest are announced. I forgot who won. It wasn't me!


No comments:

Post a Comment