Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fish and Chips at Street Whores

Whotter has been busy lately. There have been coming a lot of noises from under the stairs where he had collected heaps of wood. He roared ferociously whenever I got close, so I just thought to just let him be on his own at it. After all, we decided that downstairs was his room.

Fish and Chips at Street Whores


The other day though he appeared next to me at the Meat Market with a small hut. There were some signs attached: "Fish and Chips". So, my little son, who still speaks only about 4 or 5 words has a lot more going for him than is shown at the surface. He's quite the little entrepreneur!

Fish and Chips at Street Whores

Well ... That's what it looked like. He did sort of manage to make fish and chips, for the sales of his little cart I better not say how, but it became pretty clear he was always going to eat most of his goods himself. When Violet and I gathered around the cart, we did get our portion, but Whotter ... he might have taken 2 or 3 fishes for every single one we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment