Friday, October 20, 2017

Whoring on a saturday morning

What can I say? I am standing here, on a saturday morning. It's still dark and chilly outside. There's no one around here now, yes, there are the AFK girls a bit further down the block, but I am not counting them. Still, this can be a good moment. Men come home from bars, or they had a few drinks and it's getting late in the US. They may be horny but yet unsatisfied. Taking an early shift back here is a good option then. I am all fit and ready to take them on.

Whoring on a saturday morning

There's a man who walks in, he's across the block but he must have spotted me on minimap because he sends me an IM:

  "Hi there. Rates?"
  "Hello! 1000L for 30 minutes."
  "Thank you."

And that was it. He never says another word.

Whoring on a saturday morning


A furry girl with a trilby hat walks by. She's cute, with her wagging bento tail and purple hair but I do have to go to the bathroom urgently, so I excuse myself. When I come back she's gone to Zombie Central already*. So I follow her there. At least one person is talking.

* I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I refer here to the usual spot where all the AFK whores go hang out and which can be pretty anti-social.




No comments:

Post a Comment