Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's dance with street whores


The Valentine's Day event was a big success last night. Both Suzi Ah and Rachael Ezvalt were DJ'ing. The music was great and nicely varied. We all had bunches of fun. Of course that means I don't have much interesting to tell, as I suspect you want to read about some nasty or failed adventure. Alas! I even won the second prize for 'best in theme'. My friend Stephanie, who had gone out of her way to make something of her appearance, won first.


The next morning we both logged on at about the same time, with the same question: what am I going to wear? We both seemed to have a hangover and the mess from the party wasn't cleaned up yet, especially the fish, left in the open air overnight in Stephanie's fish car, gave the place a bad smell.
After dressing up we hurried to move our asses (and the teleport point to the town) away from the party location. Leaving the cleaning work to others...


No comments:

Post a Comment