Saturday, February 14, 2015

Angel and Devil ready for Valentine's Day

I ran into Billijo this morning at the square. Like me, she has been preparing for Valentine's Day. It's one of the occasions in Secondlife when you can really dress up your avatar. The next one will be St. Patrick's day, always a popular SL holiday. Naturally nothing in the virtual world beats Halloween, but that's another story...



So, while I rambled on I almost forgot to mention that Stephanie walked in on us. She has developed the habit to grope my boobs. Reason for this is that I carry a scripted object that animates my avatar and gives the person who clicks on it a notecard, or the link to this blog. Billijo turned out to have her breasts individually clickable. They even made a funny sound. So, for a change, my boobies were completely forgotten.
The clients forgot all about us too I suppose. I guess they have wives and girlfriends that demand their attention today. It's a good thing that men are genrally not that attentive: I expect many 'hardworking' men to be be punished with sex deprivation after tonight. That'll bring them back to us. Men are not stupid. Not that stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment