Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Blogger's new adult content ban - this virtual hooker will move her ass to a new platform

Those poor boys at Google will have to manage without me soon...
Today my friend Suzi, owner of my whore street, pointed me to the new policy on adult content that Blogger will have. Well... policy on... they will effectively ban it, since from March 23rd onwards blogs containing adult content will only be visible to their owners. If your existing blog does have sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video, your blog will be made private after March 23, 2015,”Google says in a news release. “No content will be deleted, but private content can only be seen by the owner or admins of the blog and the people who the owner has shared the blog with.”


This might be one of my last raunchy images on Blogger...

I'm not writing stuff to place it on the internet for just me. If I did that I could have kept it on my harddisk, or in a diary. So I will have to look for a new place to tell you folks about my little whoring adventures in the virtual world.

Would Wordpress work? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Wordpress won't work, the free version forbids naughty contents too. Personally, I went for Tumblr: it's pretty neat and easy to use, and allows naughty contents, except video. There's also a tool allowing to get a Blogger blog in Tumblr here: http://www.bloggertotumblr.com but I didn't try it, not really interested in getting all my old contents back…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erika, I will look into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete