Saturday, June 6, 2015

Dressed up by a gentleman

"I like your blog."
Well that surely is a nice way for any man to introduce himself when he appears in my street. It beats 'I like your tits', though I am in no position to complain about that either. He looked handsome, and by the way he dressed and the attention put into his avatar, I'd think he had the cash to hire some girl for a wild night too. That wasn't what interested him though.


At first he mentioned snapshots and camera zoom. He pointed out that the regular Second Life camera view was a wide angle one. In real life you would use that maybe for landscapes, but for instance for portrait photography it would not make sense. You'd need at least a 50mm lens for that.
In SL, he pointed out, you can get there by zooming in, with ctrl-0, ctrl-8/9/0 being the zoom shortkeys for the secondlife camera. Just press ctrl-0 a couple of times, then pan your camera into the right position and you'll get a much more realistic camera angle for a portrait photo.

After this he decided it was time to dress me up. Given the amount of exposure and the cheap look of what I was wearing, I can understand this. Pretty soon though it turned out that he handed me some items of his own making, in pink of course. I wondered if he got turned on by the idea of dressing up hookers. But then I realised it would also simply be good business if you're in the latex trade and you got one or two girls out there in the streets wearing your stuff. Well.. it's not a punishment doing so. I gladly try on something new, especially if it can make some guy happy.
He never asked for it, but I think a little thank you is nice for mister Kai Heideman of 'Powers of creation', or *poc* as the short version of the name is. After all, it's so nice of him to dress me up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment