Monday, June 8, 2015

Ej and 'La petite mort'



EJ is one of the more interesting men I know. He asked me ages ago to write a story for a collection he was making.Subject: women who have cybersex in Second Life, but what it really focuses on is what they do in real life meanwhile. Touching themselves, drinking coffee, emptying the cookie jar, whatever...

Given that the subject is self-pleasure, I suspect it will be less coffee and chocolate, but still, I would have considered that if I had filed in a story for him. Fortunately, I always forgot to write it, not writing SL-related things once I am logged off and not having time to write more than a few sentences once I am logged in due to continuous IM's and chat from people around me...

So, no chocolate, no cookies, but I think EJ Niven's 'La petite mort' will still be an interesting read. Have a look: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007JJZ5BY

No comments:

Post a Comment