Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Visiting a poetry session by Aleyda Quevedo

Some days whoring is just not enough. There is also time to be spent on things like sports, exploring, like the days we go out sailing with the 'street girls sailing group', and there's even a time to be spent on culture.



Sunday I was contacted by a woman named Maria. She had read my blog and more specifically, the first episodes of my 'How to become a prostitute' series. She asked me if those could be included in her Second Life library. I told her I liked the idea, but of course everything needed be done in the proper way: credits etc.
After this she mentioned her sim and some literary initiatives she was involved in. There was also a poetry reading going on. I decided to have a look.

Soon enough I found out everything was in Spanish, which I don't speak, so I didn't get much of it. Afterwards, I spoke with a couple of people there and went back to my street corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment