Saturday, February 20, 2016

A long day in the district

Some days are harder than others, yesterday for instance.

tsai cheng, whotter, jennabel


There were good things going on. I met this new girl for instance, Jennabel. She's an experienced one, works at a club. We chatted for quite a while and exchanged experiences. In the end she went with a regular of hers that she teleported into the square.
Much of the time though we were amazed at the amount of men who walk into our area and do next to nothing. Many don't even say hello when they come in. That's not how it should be in a small neighbourhood like ours, I think.
Then there were the ones who simply loiter or chat up girls without hiring them. Some of them may actually think that we are waiting for a compliment like: "Chez is the prettiest, I think. Just a statement, not that I am going with her."

Chez wants the dough too, not the hot air that escapes when you open the oven.

The new girls have arrived!

That's when it's time to maybe do something silly instead. Rezzing sheep for instance. Some of the men might prefer them to women who walk around on their hind legs. Very few came by to admire the sheep though. I doubt one of them was hired...
At the end of the day an old regular walked into the street and he took me with him for his amusement. Nice and hard. Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment