Monday, February 8, 2016

Whotter plays with a fox and a pony

Tsai Cheng - Second life

I had a little walk to a part of town where it is especially messy. There is rubbish all over the place there and no one ever bothers to clean it up. Cars, car parts, all kinds of scrap metal amidst abandoned houses. I won't be surprised if there are some bodies lying around in the place.

Whotter plays with a fox

I went there because it is one of Whotter's regular hangouts. He likes to go there and eat stuff, play with whatever he finds lying about. When I arrived I saw he had discovered a fox. They were playing. It was just too cute, so I spied on him from behind a wall.

Whotter, Rachael and Pony

Then I noticed Rachael and her friend Pony walk in. Whotter thought Pony very interesting, apparently. He immediately walked towards her. Maybe the manes did it, or her large ponytail.
He followed Pony around for a while, basically until she was tired of the little bugger and walked off. Then Whotter went back to look for the fox.

It had left as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment