Sunday, February 14, 2016

A prayer for Valentines

A prayer for Valentines

A prayer for Valentine's


Girlfriends, fiancées, wives and mothers,

bring them to me, your adulterous men. Your neglected husbands, boyfriends and sons. Let them leave their homes hungry and horny and yearning for more. Let their eyes and their tails wander and their cute cocks grow as I flicker false lashes at them and wiggle my butt.


Provide them with ample pocket money to spill on my tits and I'll gladly roll on my tattooed back and make them shout and scream and cry like a pig and want to come back, again and again.
 

And I will return them to you, your proud fathers and husbands and lovely sons, your merry studs and stallions. All warmed up for that is my calling,

I will make them happy for you,

Amen, says I

No comments:

Post a Comment