Friday, September 16, 2016

Cool Rush

cool rush


Let's do another blog about a featured region in Second Life. I didn't get to see all of it, since my friend took me there because it would be relatively quiet. That makes sense: why else would you bring a prostitute to the bridge of a spaceship?

cool rush


This wasn't Starship Enterprise though. I don't know what the name of the ship was anyways. It reminded me of the steampunk-themed submarine/spaceship crossovers in Second Life.

cool rush

These weren't coloured in the dark shades of steampunk though. The whole array of space vehicles/buildings was painted in the colours of a candystore instead.* Maybe that's why it is okay to bring a hooker there? Or maybe it is just why they named the thing Cool Rush. I must have missed the clue.

cool rush

I wasn't there to pay much attention to the surroundings either. My friend had gotten himself into a stressful situation and now he needed a hug.

Yes, I give hugs too... The regular fees apply.

* The following blog gives some info on the ideas behind the region: http://zikiquesti.blogspot.nl/2016/08/cool-rush.html It seems the creator of the region is actually named Kandiii Kidd, so my choice of words wasn't so bad with 'candystore'.

No comments:

Post a Comment