Friday, September 23, 2016

Getting a wedding dress

The other day I was out shopping. For a wedding dress.

getting a wedding dress


I asked my friend and fellow blogger Jude Walter over for a bit of advice. After all, he's an SL veteran and he might be able to help out a little picking the right items. He also took the opportunity to write a blog about me getting married: https://slbackpacker.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/tsai-is-getting-married/

Whotter has a nice tuxedo for the wedding


It's a good thing I already had a nice tuxedo lying around for Whotter. I had him try it on as well. He looked really smart in it. You can't have your son look like a slob on your wedding day. I might have to take that fishbone out of his mouth though...

Making some photo's in my wedding dress

When I had the whole outfit sorted Jude asked me to pose for a couple of photo's, for his blog. He liked the looks of my attic, (I call it 'my pink fuck room') so we went there.

Nothing happened of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment