Sunday, September 11, 2016

Have you seen my new ...

"Have you seen my new ..." is a common phrase. Also for my boss, apparently. But hey, he's cute, so I play along. That's how it goes, especially in my line of work, we use clichés and play with them.

jumpman's telescope
No, he wasn't going to show his telescope
My boss had called me over for a meeting. I was still in my streetwalking outfit, but I knew he didn't mind me walking into the house that way. The chances that his other staff, or his girlfriend, would walk in and be upset always seem neglicible.

The boss has a new bed
He wanted to show me his new bed
He had a new bed in the house and he was very happy with the animations. The magazine would certainly profit from it. I could keep my clothes on.
I wasn't so sure about that. After all, I hadn't produced a single letter of text for the month of september yet. A girl has to keep her job somehow...

We didn't stay in bed for too long
For some reason the floor seemed much sexier
We didn't stay in bed for too long. For some reason the floor seemed much more attractive. Not as comfortable maybe, but certainly as hot. My boss was a happy man once again.

Now I still have to figure out some society event to attend, help!

No comments:

Post a Comment