Thursday, September 22, 2016

How I got myself a little siamese cat

Cat at Street Whores

There have been lots of cats around Street Whores - Town Square lately. I am not sure where they all come from. They are especially roaming the area near where the owners Suzi, Rachael and Bojana live, which may suggest they don't clean as well as you'd like them too and their houses are infested with mice as well.

Cat at Street Whores - Town Square

Some of them are rather cute though, so I decided it would actually be nice to have a cat of my own around the house.

Black cat

At first I thought to just go to the asylum and get a black cat. Black cats are known to be left, as people think they are a bit scary. Or even because they are still superticious about them. There is even a special 'Black Cat Appreciation Day' to bring attention to the adoption issues surrounding black cats.
But then I saw the black cat in our streets sitting nearby a skull. It was an outright creepy sight and I decided to just get myself a nice homely little thing: a siamese...

Siamese and otter


Whotter seems confused at Fräulein's appearance in our household. I might have to explain him that in this case she is not my daughter but my pet. Or is he just jealous? I am not sure. Why did he never learn more than four words, dammit, this is so inconvenient.

Fräulein seems to like Whotter

Fräulein, on the other hand, seems to like Whotter. But maybe she also just thinks him interesting because he often carries fishbones around in his mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment