Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sin City Club

My husband-to-be is opening a club. As you can see, on the first floor there is an art exhibition.

Sin city
On the first floor of the club there is an art gallery
There is our house on the same region. So far I am getting lost in it, but he is quite busy decorating. Yesterday the balcony was enlarged. I love how that can be done without any construction worker intervening, misreading the plans and messing everything up. It should work like that in RL too. There is a large balcony too, a terrace rather, with a pool, stretchers (full of sex animations obviously, you have to do something at the poolside) and there is a large pink rug with our benches and the coffee table.

the pool on the roof
The pool on the roof has a fountain, I thought this somewhat suggestive...
Well, back to the club. 
I noticed the place is full of pictures, pictures of me. To the point where it makes me blush. The owner seems to like it. Correction: I was made co-owner, so I must say... the other owner likes it. While I was relaxing with my future man on the stretcher in the club a couple of people walked in and out. Some of them were casual visitors, walking in and noticing the place isn't officially open yet, some of them were the staff.

Hot Bethy is her name, she looks like the kind of woman you don't want near your husband.
I must congratulate him on his taste in women... He sure found the prettiest ones to work for the club. Especially 'Hot Bethy' caught my attention. I'd better keep an eye on my husband while she's around...

No comments:

Post a Comment