Saturday, April 22, 2017

On the streets with Whotter and Fox

The other day when I opened my front door, I saw a fox sleeping underneath the staircase. I realised quickly that this was my son's best friend, so I called Whotter. The little fellow stumbled down the stairs, with this guilty look about him.

On the streets with Whotter and Fox

Try it, it is kind of hard to explain a wild animal that he is not supposed to move in. The animal may not understand that the place he is now living in is actually your house, not his. So, this is how it came to pass that I am now having a fox in my apartment. He simply decided to stay. Whotter loves that of course. Now I have two little guys following me around as I try to do my work on the streets of Second Life.

That is, if I don't count the siamese kitten, who is generally happy to stay at home, on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment