Saturday, April 8, 2017

Wading through the weekend trash

 Weekends in Second Life were always kind of special. In the past there was often horrendous lag, certainly on sundays, but also the most events were organised.
For whoring, the weekends were the best. Late on saturday or sunday night US time was the time to pick up clients. I suspect they were mostly drunk by then.


wading through the weekend trash
What it is now? I don't really know, I have been so busy in RL in weekends I haven't done much in-world for that time of the week. Today, I see it is not particularly busy, nor is it exciting. There are a few men coming in. Most of them I know by name and habits now, as they tend to be around more than many of my colleagues. There's little 'fresh meat' and the few regulars that are still interested in me seem all to be offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment