Friday, April 14, 2017

Money Machine

I love the smell of crisp money in the morning.

Tsai Cheng Money Machine

Nothing excites me as much as some horny man that comes walk up to me, still sleepy streetwalker, and lays down a handsome amount of cash for me, to do as he pleases. The feel to be wanted, to be paid while kicking your heels into the air. It's one of the greatest drugs that has kept me in Second Life for all these years. To have some horny man with his morning erection walk over to you and say "I feel neglected by (fill in: wife, girlfriend etc.)" and throw cash at you and spread you open.

To smell the excitement off the screen and wake up to that and say to yourself: "I'm a f***ing money machine!" And then to spend all of it on rent and heels and ever skimpier dresses. Until you are nearly broke and have to get out into the streets again.

No comments:

Post a Comment