Thursday, April 6, 2017

A new street whore in town

There's a new girl in town. She walked up to me and Mel and mentioned that she had been a street whore for 4 hours already. She hadn't found a client yet. We had a little chat with her, trying to explain that she needed patience. Some days we have 4 clients in an hour, we explained, sometimes we go for 4 weeks without business. A prospective customer walked in on us.

A new street whore in town

Mel: "Melanie Tuxing smiles to [Name Hidden]."
[NH]: "Well well good day."
Mel: "You lookin' for a good time, [Name Hidden]?"
[NH]: "Always."
Meanwhile I was still rambling on from our chat with the new girl:
"I can wait here for a week ... a month ... and turn down the whole lot if I wish. I don't care."
New Girl: "Yah its always a good day when we are doing nothing."
Melanie Tuxing: "How about now, [Name Hidden]?"
[Name Hidden]: "What are my options?"
New Girl: "Why don't you have a 3some?"
[Name Hidden]: "We can have an orgy."
Me: "Threesomes, foursomes, rape, murder, watersports, ... "

The man groped my boobs, which came a bit as a surprise still, even though I have this tool attached that gives out my ratecards when groped and I do carry a hovertext that encourages men to grope.

Me: "I've done it all ... "
Melanie Tuxing: "We've done it all, except [New Girl]. She's a virgin."
Me: "That's one thing I can't top."
Melanie smiled.
Me: "Mel and i have done it all, furries, dragons and werewolves included,small cocks, big cocks, rabbits, wolves, dogs, horses, men, women. colleagues,angels, demons, otters, photographers, models, directors, stage hands, actors, CEO's, builders, plumbers, murderers, rapists, pimps, musicians, DJ's, bankers ... "

I recalled I hadn't been hired by Second Life-founder Philip Linden, now not in-world anymore, though there is a Philip Rosedale in Second Life, but by now the man had walked off with Mel, into Bordello Alley, where he bent her over the spindle and pushed up her skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment