Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pro Tip 1: Jennabel: take care of your hands

Pro Tip 1: Jennabel: take care of your hands

I thought to do a series of 'pro tips', suggestions, tips, tricks and ideas by some of my colleagues at Street Whores in Second Life to unleash your potential as a hooker. Naturally I should be working on the next installment of 'How to Become a Prostitute' too, but that's for another day...


Jennabel has been my colleague for a while, stripping in a few clubs besides whoring on the streets here with me. She doesn't look like the seasoned pro yet though. There must be a secret to it ...

When I ask her for my first 'Pro Tip, she says to take care of your hands. Especially now Bento gives us a chance to have slim, feminine hands, with pretty fingers, nails and rings added, that can move as we like, we can do that little more.
I tell her that many of our men might not be subtle enough to notice, but maybe something will work on a subconscious level. She counters that though by adding what a good set of fingers can do between the sheets. Jennabel doesn't hesitate to push a product too, while she's at it: "I tried all of the Bento hands and Tuty's are the slimmest, most feminine ones."

Well, that's a whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment