Friday, May 8, 2015

A sweeper truck for cleaning the landing point

Stephanie demonstrated a new tool for cleaning the landing point the other day: this nice van with brooms and brushes. I was quite amazed that someone took the trouble to make one in Second Life, especially with all the moving parts that I saw on it.


Stephanie stepped into the sweeper truck and I watched. Meanwhile Whotter, the baby otter, just slept, undisturbed by all the noise the van was making. I insisted it should be painted pink and so she did.


There were no men standing AFK at the teleport routing point, which happens a little less since Steph made it rotate, to have it move the men to it's periphery slowly after rezzing. But fortunately Chez was quietly standing nearby, which is the usual thing that time of morning, so she tested it on her. I could not held a laugh as Chez was moved 4 metres down the square by the pink humming vehicle.
I hope we'll see more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment