Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sex in public

I typically like more discrete settings, although I must say the idea of doing things in a nasty-looking back alley, the good thing about Second Life being that the dirt stays on a screen, arouses me. Some men seem to go along with that idea very well: drag a random girl into the alley and 'do' her. Sometimes, but actually not so often, someone comes around who takes it a step further: "Ï want to have sex with you right here, in front of everybody."


Who am I to say no? So, he pays me and I slip out of my dress. It's pretty cold still this time of year, but the strangeness of the idea takes my mind away from that. Besides, I have to focus on giving a very nasty blowjob first. That will get him going.

And yes, it did. It was an interesting experience, once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment