Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lessons in street walking

I have been thinking for a while to publish lessons in street walking online, on my blog. Street walking in Second Life that is.


I'm not sure if I would be a good coach in-world, but with 5 years of experience I've been around long enough to know how it works very well. I know about the patience it takes, about the little tricks we may and may not use to lure men towards us and I know how to (un-)dress for the job.
Throughout the years I have developed my own methods, which may be much different from those of some others, but served me well in terms of efficiency. I think few girls manage to conserve as much energy as I can while remaining active in-world for the time I am 'at work'. I could tell a little about these.
And I've produced a bit of an instinct when it comes to judging men. I know what types I might as well ignore completely and also which types might seem odd or 'useless', but who could actually be good clients. And I learnt the value of being friendly, being very nice, almost always, especially to strange men...

At least it would give me a good subject to blog about, another thing I picked up at some point and which has served me very well in business. What do you think? Should I share some 'secrets of the trade' or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment