Sunday, May 17, 2015

Adultery

Would you like it if your partner has sex with someone else? Ask me that question and my answer is: "No."


I expect a majority of the men that hire me to have a partner, either in Seconlife, or in reality. Or both. I don't think it is an issue, not for me at least. I am not going to marry one of them and I am certainly not planning to take them away from their wives or girlfriends.
But I am also not responsible for their relationships and the appointments they made with their partners on cybersex. So yes, if one of them wants to have sex with me, on the bed he ususally shares with his wife, I say: "Yes."



Not because I dislike his wife, but because he is taking the risk of getting caught. Like one of my regulars: he was already found cheating on two consecutive spouses, with me.

Maybe I did these women a service and they found someone new now, who knows. Maybe they are angry with me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment