Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Foot fetish

I have this guy who likes to be dominated. And not just a bit, but really kept, locked up, serve and obey me. This can be pretty intense, but it can be fun too.


The other night, I already mentioned that I was a bit tired after a long day with many clients, he told me that he has a big fetish for feet. Also for boobs, asses, legs and a number of other things, apparently, but he especially mentioned feet. Now we happened to be in the skybox, or should I say 'sex box' of a colleague of mine that I sometimes use. She has a 'foot fetish sofa'. Of course I took the occasion to have him massage my feet. Naturally he licked them too in the process.

While he treated my feet to a nice massage I dozed off pretty quickly. I slept well after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment