Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Street whores at sea


Rachael asked me if I wanted to join in for a sail at her yacht yesterday. "She must be rich," I thought, "to have a yacht." But instead of wondering how many clients you need to afford a thing like that, I decided to just go along. The idea is that we would set out from Nantucket Yacht Club, at the edge of Blake Sea, and then sail west. There we would pick up Misty and Anya, who were still shopping.


I never saw Misty since I got a visitor in real life and had to jump overboard, but after a shot stopover we did catch up with Anya, who found herself a place on top of the cabin. We sailed on, around the west coast of Nautilus Island and were planning to go to Anya's place.
From what I heard they arrived there, just in time to service the local football team, that was just celebrating a big win. Meanwhile I was already stuck at home with my visitor and a cup of tea. Can't have it all, not at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment